Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Preseason Task 1 - Introduce yourself


Instead of re-writing my preseason task here (they are really just a combination of some of my posts already on my blog) I will put the link to the forum for those doing this round. 

A little more about me.... that I haven't already posted.....

Well I work part-time in an office during school hours as I've always said I want to be able to pick up my children from school and be available for them in the afternoons.  I am also studying Social Work at uni so that I can change career paths.  I have worked in administration since I left school a long time ago!!!!  I kind of fell into my job back then and just kept doing it.  Now I need to be a little more fulfilled in my work and really want to have a career in the helping field.  I would like to work with disadvantaged children and families in some way. 

I love making cakes and cupcakes and have started dabbling in photography as a hobby.  The first in not the healthiest of hobbies as the cupcakes are very hard to resist so I only make them for other people or for special occasions.  

I'm very ready to focus on me and explore and overcome my many issues so that I can become the best version of me possible.

For now....

Kaz xo


4 comments:

  1. Great intro post Kaz.
    You're about the only person's I've read that was longer than mine...ha ha ha.

    Cant wait for task 2. Bring it on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he he.... i tend to rattle on don't i. Thanks for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaz,loved your intro and post... will look forward to reading more. I can't wait for task 2 either! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane,
    Thanks for dropping by and reading my journey. I look forward to following yours too, gotta love accountability :) Kaz

    ReplyDelete