Well we are up to task 3 which is all about 'taking control'. Setting smart achievable goals. I have done these and put them up on the forum for all to see. Not surprisingly they are basically about weight loss. 2012 for me is my year to get my weight under control and start learning to maintain so I am sure my 6 and 12 month goals will change during the process as I learn a little more about myself and what I can achieve and maintain.
1 MONTH GOAL – PRESEASON
16 Jan 2012 to 12 Feb 2012
GOAL: Reduce my weight by 5kg from 78kg to 73kg.
GOAL: Reduce my weight by 5kg from 78kg to 73kg.
HOW:
·
Eating 1200 calories per day by Meal planning
and recording my intake on MyFitnessPal
·
Exercising 6 days per week (not focussing on how
many calories but just getting into a routine)
·
Start walking in preparation for the Road
Runners beginners clinic.
3 MONTH GOAL – 12 WBT
13 Feb 2012 to 13 May 2012
GOAL: Reduce my weight by 15kg (5kg every 4 weeks) from 73kg to 58kg
GOAL: Reduce my weight by 15kg (5kg every 4 weeks) from 73kg to 58kg
HOW:
·
Eating 1200 calories per day by following Mish’s
meal plans and recording my intake on MyFitnessPal
·
Exercising 6 days per week. 5 days burning 500calories and 1 day burning
1000calories. Plan my exercise and schedule it into my diary as a daily
activity.
·
Start beginners running program and increase to
run 5kms three times per week.
6 MONTH GOAL
14 May 2012 to 14 November 2012
GOAL: Reach goal weight of 52kg by reducing my weight by 5kg. Maintaining my goal weight and exercising daily. Run a 5km fun run.
GOAL: Reach goal weight of 52kg by reducing my weight by 5kg. Maintaining my goal weight and exercising daily. Run a 5km fun run.
HOW:
·
Eating 1200 calories per day by meal planning
until I reach my goal. Then meal plan
eating clean each day.
·
Exercising 6 days per week including running 3
days per week and doing strength and toning on 3 days an yoga on 1 day.
·
Participate in the Townsville Running festival
running a 5km fun run.
12 MONTH GOAL
GOAL: Maintaining weight at 52kg. Exercising 6 days per
week.
HOW:
·
Eating clean and meal planning so I don’t fall
into the trap of eating take-away easy meals.
·
Planning exercise into my daily life and not
giving into excuses.
As you can see I have already started my 1 month goals and doing okay. Yes I had some red flag days and let go of the ball for a couple of days but I've learned that it is about getting back on track and continuing. Something I haven't done before. I am already down to 76kg so will reach my goal by continuing to follow the HOW's.
All the best,
Kaz :)
No comments:
Post a Comment